Open for Short Film entries Screenings in West End and Earl’s Court
The Earl’s Court Short Film Festival 2020 is now open for your entries. Screenings in West End and Earl’s Court during October 2020.
Deadline for your Submissions is 10 July 2020 and those selected will be screened at ECFF 2020.
HOW TO APPLY: We are open to short films from all genres. This includes drama, comedy, horror & sci-f, documentary, experimental, animation, music, viral and low-budget work. Please email us with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact mobile number:
- Website or Facebook page: if you have one
- Film Name:
- Film Name in English if required:
- Online screen link:
- Cast and Crew details:
- The Festival is open to all forms of short film.
- The maximum length is 15 minutes.
- The film must have been made during the last two years.
- We will not post your films on any online sites and will only screen at ECFF 2020 in October if you are selected and you confirm you wish to be screened.
- The deadline for your submissions is 10 July 2020.
- You will be notified if you have been selected for screening at ECFF 2020 by Friday 14 August with final format for screening delivered from you by the 8 September, 2020.
- A separate form is required for each submission
- Submission by online screener is acceptable, (You Tube/Vimeo etc) Please enter the relevant address on the form above. Our judging panel will decide the winner for the Earls Court short film Submissions category. Our panel will be made up of respected professionals in film and the arts. ECFF, London, SW5 9NR: email us @ email@example.com www.filmearlscourt.com